Friday, July 28, 2017

Crystal pepsi is coming back one more time

Crystal pepsi came back last year in early august(4th I believe) then it went away before the month ended but I was still finding it as late as oct 26 in other stores such as big lots and vallarta market and albertsons. I thought it was gone forever so I hoarded a small stash so imagine my surprise in early january 2017 (the 3rd I believe) when I saw a shelf of crystal pepsi at walmart, since I was in a better financial situation I was able to build a bigger stash. So much so that I still have a lot of crystal pepsi from it's 2nd comeback aka it's 1998 michael jordan run and I'm going to drink one today and tomorrow on retro fridays and saturdays. Just like during the 1st run I was able to find it long after it was pulled from the shelves, back in march this year I was grabbing a bunch from ampm,rite aid in a weird location and a small grocery store at plaza mexico just to get my fix, have you ever bought 8 bottles of a soft drink from a gas station? you get weird looks from everyone including the employees

Well just like mj(jordan not jackson) crystal pepsi is coming back for the 3rd time and this time it's supposedly the last time but hopefully it's not as sales have been good and it has it's own subreddit. It's having it's own comeback tour with salt n pepa then being re-re-released on august 14th for a limited time then it will be gone forever for all I and we know. So I will save my money as this may be my last chance to enjoy a refreshing crystal pepsi

If you never tried it, well crystal pepsi tastes like a normal pepsi but with a slight slight taste of lime and by slight I mean 1%. I like it a lot more then normal pepsi so try it while you can

 

No comments:

Post a Comment