Saturday, July 15, 2017

Retro saturdays and toy story 2

Toy story 2 is of course the sequel to toy story 2 but it also the last one that has the positive wholesome feel without the time is changing overtones of the 3rd one or the morality of life. I 1st saw ts2 in theaters after waiting for what seemed like a decade for a follow up to toy story and it didn't let me down. There was new characters(woody's round up, Al, andy's dogg) and new locations(the toy store, andy's front yard) but it still retained the core group of characters and added more humor into them. For example, rex is even more nervous and innocent, ham and mr potatoe head get tempted in the barbie aisle, buzz runs into more buzzes that think they were space rangers. It was a good enjoyable movie that still holds up for future generations

I of course liked the marketing blitz and got the bk ts2 toys and the ps1 game(I still enjoy it) and the bulls eye and woody toys but the movie has a special place in my life as it was the last movie I saw with my mom and brother together


No comments:

Post a Comment