Monday, July 24, 2017

I have started playing a link between 2 worlds on the 3DS

Well I started playing it earlier this month and ironically I stopped playing it last week because I have been busy with reading a lot of books I checked out from the library. Anyways the game itself is an A++ would buy again type of game as it's well worth the money. It plays very siimlar to a link to the past and it's set in the same world so those of us(like me) will be familar with the overworld. However there are minor differences and the map has been streamlined for less confusion and more enjoyment. You don't need a guide as the dungeons are somewhat easy but there is always a puzzle that will stump you then make you think "why didn't I think of that" when you finally figure it out but it's not too hard, the main gameplay difference is that you can "rent" weapons for  80 rubes each and you keep them until you die, breaking the mold from previous games where each dungeon had a weapon(they now have goodies such as an upgraded shield or armor) and you have a "spirit" type bar for weapons

See there's a purple bar and every time you use the hookshot or fire an arrow, it depletes it but not to worry, it recharges by itself so it's almost like you have unlimited arrows or fire rod or ice rod. It's not much of a set back as most enemies are stunned with the hookshot and quickly killed with the master sword. I am at ganon's castle so I may be near the end of the game but it's been a good wild ride


No comments:

Post a Comment