Saturday, July 8, 2017

Retro saturdays and spyro the dragon 2

Spyro the dragon 2:ripto's revenge is one of those games I hold close to my heart as it was my 1st spyro game I ever owned. I got some $ for christmas and like any kid I of course blew it on video games and that was an extra sweet xmas as spyro 2 recently became a greatest hits game and I got a cheap memory card plus other ps1 games but spyro 2 is the only one that I remember. This is obviously the sequel to the 1st spyro the dragon game on the playstation so it improved on it's predecessor by letting you swim and having bonus levels among with more hub worlds and bigger levels with multiple goals in each one

I couldn't get enough of this game and every morning before school I would play for at least half an hour until the game got boring and I beat it and got 102% and there was nothing else to do however it was a fun ride while it lasted. My nostalgia comes from those before school hours where I was all alone to explore as I wished. There are other platformers that came before and after but none that had the simpleness of spyro the dragon 2. I should bust it out(still have it) and play it for old times sake


No comments:

Post a Comment