Saturday, July 15, 2017

Something about a cd takes me back to the 90's

A cd or compact disc is a simple thing, it's a thin layer of plastic that you put in a cd player and tadah it plays music. I been on a kick lately getting good cheap cds from the 90's such as tragic kingdom by no doubt and nevermind by nirvana and dookie by green day and jagged little pill by alanis morisette. I have a cd player somewhere under my bed next to a pile of boxed hot wheels,magazines and my hopes and dreams. So I listen to cds in the 6 cd player in my lexus(that feels good to say) and it's a retro experience. I know what song is coming next but it's a completely different mood when you listen to them arranged in the order the label or band wanted them to be. I been looking for a sony discman for more 90'sness but for now this will do


No comments:

Post a Comment