Friday, July 14, 2017

Retro fridays and tubthumping

"I get knocked down but I get up again" that's the chorus to tubthumping by chumbawamba released in 1997 although it feels like it was sooner then that. It was one of the biggest hits of 1997 and the rest of the decade thanks to it's catchy lyrics and funky beat. There isn't much else to say as it was a 15 minute of fame song that somewhat quickly faded into the background, kinda like gangnam style, it was a song that was played at parties and weddings and is now on top hits of the 90's cds

I used to hear it a lot on the radio and it seemed like kb toys and sears had it on repeat as it was always playing when I was in there. Those were good times though and the chorus makes me picture a Chihuahua for some reason

Here's the link to the song

No comments:

Post a Comment