Thursday, October 29, 2015

Do you ever feel like a big loser

Because that's how I feel right now. This morning my decided to ruin my day by comparing me to my cousin who went to a for profit school for 6 months then lied to my mom about how little it cost her(not true) and how much she currently earns(a little more then minimum wage) but my mom belives everyone except for me and uses it against me. This is where things got heavy, she said I'm doing nothing in life and I should be embarassed to exist(I do). I am currently at the library printing out an application for a different dollar tree and 99 cents store. Apparently both of my parents are against me since my mom also made up the length of time I been going to school and said I was rude for saying she was wrong(she is) so the holidays are going to be awkward and I won't be going to the dinner table

I feel like a big loser because of my age and that I haven't had a real job and I can't seem to get one no matter how hard I try and I'm supposed to be at an age where I'm settled down in life because all my cousins and friends are. Also my mom blames me for not being able to get a job even though she told me to not go to interviews for carls jr and a gas station when I could have gone and gotten hired at those 2 places. She also thinks it's 1992 and jobs are easy and plentiful to get.

So I am even more stressed out then usual and just feel worthless and it doesn't help that yesterday my dad said his company would closing in 3 months so I am under more pressure to get a job which is why it frustrates me that I can't get one. Yes I have tried mcdonalds in 2012 and even they have a personality survey on their application. In the meantime I applied at a taco bell and 3 targets yesterday and got an email this morning that my tb application is being looked at.

No I am not against working in fast food and I have already applied at various places but had bad luck like missing a phone call from del taco or mcdonalds. The only one who judges where I work at is my mom and I currently don't care what she thinks of if I work at say a mcdonalds or wendy's or carls jr or taco bell. She says's it's my life but she complains about applying at certain places like a gas station

I needed to vent and didn't mean to end up posting an essay but I do feel so alone right now in the world and helpless. I'm just hoping something good happens because my mom blames me for everything such as bad ecnomomy and bad job market

No comments:

Post a Comment