Thursday, October 1, 2015

Job schedule always gets to me

By which I mean mmmmy flexibility on my hours. I am willing to write down free from 6am to midnight or later and that doesn't help me. Can you imagine having the much a clear schedule and this also includes weekends and holidays. In jobs where you don't need much expercience like at target or walmart I thought this would help my case but it hasn't. One time I had classes 2 days a week that started at 8am and I applied at a company where they were hiring over night workers. I was willing to work from 8pm to 4am(8 hours) then go to class that started 4 hours later. I didn't get that job and I was actually dispointed as I was looking foward to the tiring schedule.

That's how far I am willing to go to get a job, I am both a morning and night person(waking up at 5am and going to bed after midnight) and don't need much sleep. I am like a robot

No comments:

Post a Comment