Saturday, October 10, 2015

Retro saturdays and Rival Turf

In case you never heard of rival turf(which is highly likely) it was a side scrolling beat'em up game for the snes and I don't remember when it was released. I also don't remember when or how I got it(I believe my dad got it for cheap at a swapmeet) but anyways onto the game. It's surprising addictive and has solid gameplay although the AI is pretty cheap at times. I never beat it even though I would play it every sunday(no cable and I got tired of my hotwheels) because it got hard towards the end and the bosses would become even more cheap. I did finally beat it years later on my psp and I used an unlimited lives cheat

But I got to say, it wasn't worth it to put all that time and effort for a simple picture with the end. I highly recommend you get past the cheesy label and play this game at least once. Even the music is so 90's it's cool


No comments:

Post a Comment