Sunday, October 4, 2015

The blue jays stadium feels so 90's

By which I mean rogers centre. Maybe it's because the last time the blue jays were in the playoffs was in the early 90's or maybe because the uniforms and stadium hasn't changed much color wise since then. I love it, the metrodome was another stadium that was stuck in a timewarp. I can imagine kirby puckett playing even as johan santana was being an ace. Anyways it's good to see the blue jays in the playoffs and I hope songs from 1993 are played as a nod to their last playoff run. I won a blue jays hat in a school carnival sack race back in elementary school so I have some childhood nostalgia to them

On another front, I am angels fan and it was a good run, they lost today so they came up short and didn't make the playoffs which is amazing because a month ago they were left for dead. Oh well, here's to next year and hopefully they make the playoffs. I'll be rooting for the pirates and dodgers in the playoffs


No comments:

Post a Comment