Friday, October 9, 2015

Something good happened yesterday

So if you have been reading my previous entries then you know this has been a pretty bad week for me (and for reasons I didn't blog about) so yesterday I could have used a pick me up which is exactly what happened. Around 2:20pm pacific time I go an email from a representative of state farm which mentions that they liked my resume and to schedule a phone interview. I picked monday morning so I hope to do well in this phone interview and hopefully be a state farm intern.

I thought this would take up a lot more words but in the meantime I will watch MLB playoffs and write down potential questions to ask and ones I may get asked so I will be prepared and not be caught off guard monday. Anyways as ironic as it seems, I do have sales experience whether it be from rental property management(my 1st job) or selling myself at interviews or selling on CL and ebay and yard sales. I know how to sell and how to talk to people. I just have to sell myself well on this interview


No comments:

Post a Comment