Monday, October 5, 2015

Goodwill is hiring

Ok let me recap my day first, after being disappointed from my trip to city hall I decided to go to the library to fill then print out the job applications. However it didn't open until noon so I made a mini plan to walk to mcdonalds and eat breakfast there then walk to 99 cents store(checking for hot wheels) then target(again hot wheels) then vons(hot wheels and magazines) then finally to the library. I would print it out then get stamps and envelopes at the post office(it's close to target and on my way home) then send it in and have my applications get ignored by city workers.

Got that? well I was also going to go to goodwill and everything I mentioned did happen, however and this is a big HOW, is that I been using my nes controller wallet (I made it out of a broken nes controller) for the past 4 months as my main wallet or daily driver wallet so I didn't have my library card with me. I didn't realize this till I was almost there so this bad day kept getting worse and also it was a bust everywhere else I went. Things took a turn for the better when I saw the posted sign at goodwill "now hiring, inquire within" so I went and it was like black friday at walmart.

The line to pay was out the door so there was no possible way I was going to get in touch with any employees, oh and a cashier kept paging for help but no one came. That's how busy it was. Anyways I'll go tomorrow morning when it opens in order to actually catch the cashier/managers when they are not busy. Before I do go to goodwill I'll also turn in an application at trader's joes

No comments:

Post a Comment