Thursday, October 1, 2015

Today is already pretty bad and some progress on me

First off Idk how or why but it ended up being pick on chris day. My adopted grandma said I'm skinny because I'm anorexic(I'm not and I love to eat) and I loved her so that brought my world down. Then my dad said I can't get a job because people look at my build and assume I can't lift 50 lbs(I can) and people get hired based on body type(being buff). I told him a lot of places I applied at don't involve heavy lifting so body type doesn't matter but he said no that's why companies don't hire me. There was more said but anyways I applied at coldstone at the brea mall(it was online and easy to do) and wabu grill in la mirada and saved some jobs on snagajob.

Tomorrow I will apply at a 99 cents store, a trader joe's and el pollo loco and ask at dunkin donuts about getting a job there. Anyways I left some stuff out so it was a lot worse then what I actually typed in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment