Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I been on an applying spree thanks to indeed

Ok I'll start off with a little short story, goodwill isn't hiring anymore(I know because I asked) so I left more disappointed then someone playing devil may cry 2. So I tried CL at home and that was a bust but then indeed gave me some results I could work with. I already got rejected an income tax job because I don't have a bachelor's degree. I applied at a different target, panera bread(which changed the layout and made it easier to apply) farmer's insurance, Didi's, cafeteria worker at a hospital,a desk job at an office and another desk job. I still have more places to apply at

I only stopped because I'm working on a essay that needs my undivided attention and I currently have writer's block on it

No comments:

Post a Comment