Friday, October 16, 2015

Retro fridays and wwf smackdown 2

I clearly remember getting wwf smackdown 2 when it was new at bestbuy. I rushed home and put into my playstation and I marked out big time for J.R.'s intro. The intro video is pretty nifty too. Anyways the roster of wrestlers blows away the original and the gameplay is still solid. I like that you could throw people out of the ring with a body back drop. The season mode has a great story mode that runs for awhile however here's the only negative to this game. The loading times, they can go as long as 2 mins and there is frequent loading especially in season mode where you can't just skip to your match.

It's still a good game especially with creatve a ppv and create a stable and editing the rankings so a certain wrestler can battle for a title.



No comments:

Post a Comment