Sunday, August 16, 2015

A quick update on me

I been getting emails from zip rectruiter and get photography jobs about positions that are open. Thanks to the ac(it's probably 94) I was able to apply at jcpenny's as a studio photographer aka where you get your family picture taken that one time when your 6. Kelly staffing servcies(I think I may have gotten that backwords) is hiring a product photographer which is my expertise.I can almost hear the heavenly choir now. I take pictures of various small things in a box I lined with paper and then use a aquarium light to get even light. The majority of my flickr account is made up of pictures of my hot wheels that were shot in a product photography type of manner(white background, good lighting). As always I hope I get a call back

My birthday is on thursday(aug 20th) and I don't want to say my age since I'll feel like a loser. On my bday I plan on job hunting and wondering where my life went. I already have it planned out. I'll get up early and walk to the bus stop while listening to happy birthday to me by the vandals. I'll go to the 99 cents store in pico rivera whle timing it right so I can door warm. I'll turn in an application and check out the hot wheels.

After that(I'll get a day pass) I'll take another bus back to my town then I'll getr off at a big lots where I'll get some school supplies and turn in an application. I also might go to dollar tree across the street to get a pouch case for tablets. Depending on my hw finds or how I am feeling,I'll stop by the whittwood center to get a free cupcake from panera bread(you get one free on your birthday). I been wanting to do this since I saw it but this year I'll plan ahead and get a candle from the 99 cents store.

No it's not sad to cry on your birthday all while your alone and the tears go into the frosting,not sad at all. I forgot to mention but august 20th is also the bday of demi lavoto and it's close to frances cobain's bday

No comments:

Post a Comment