Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Round 1 says they are hiring

Ok here's the backstory, I was job hunting pretty hard since the caffeine from the free coffee from panera bread was hitting me. The job board at the puente hills mall website says round 1 arcade is hiring and that they are always hiring. Well that's all it says and doesn't have any links so I googled round 1 jobs and went to the careers section. Here's the fun part, it says they aren't taking applications(try it yourself) so I went gahhh.

Linkedin didn't turn out much better and actually made me feel worse, almost every job requires years of experience and/or a bachelors degree and/or know everything about everything.

Craigslist also made me bummed out because there is this sandwich shop that has good working hours but of course I can't get to it even by bus(I don't drive), yet however I still managed to apply at a photoshop gig (putting certain text on pictures and saving as a jpg) and I also applied at micheals.

Micheals has a personality quiz that's 12 pages long and goes by pretty quick and painless. After this I still have a few jobs to apply at from snagajob then sometime this next week I'll go to the 99 cents store in pico rivera to turn in an application. After that I'm not sure what to do as I currently feel like I hit a wall in life pretty hard with no way out

No comments:

Post a Comment