Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I been on a school supply buying binge

It all started about 3 weeks ago when I randomly checked the big lots ad, I saw spiral notebooks aka journals for 17 cents and composition books for 47 cents so I got 4 spiral notebooks and a composition book.  It doesn't end there, I went to office depot on a sunday and got 3 boxes of 1 cent pencils and 50 cent lead pencils(not pictured) and I lost count over how many 25 cent notebooks I bought.

The next week I got about 4 sharpie markers(they aren't pictured) for 25 cents each and the bic pens for 50 cents each. Some of the spiral notebooks are from walmart(17 cents each) and target(also 17 cents each) and 2 of the composition books are from target(50 cents each). The paper folders are from office depot for 1 cent each among with the paper. That's not all though, today I got some pencil head erasers from staples for 25 cents. I ended up with 13 spiral notebooks that I will use as journals adding to my current count of 6 so I have 20 journals








No comments:

Post a Comment