Monday, August 31, 2015

Another missed opportunity

I just missed a call from jc portrait studio earlier today, so how did I miss it? well my mom likes to talk to her sisters a lot on the phone since we have unlimited calling throughout the U.S. My mom doesn't know how to use call waiting and jc penny called when she was on the phone. She didn't tell me they called and I only knew because I checked the call log(we have caller ID) around 7pm because I was bored. After some googling, it legitimately was JCP that called. By the time I got to phone log checking, JCP was closed so i couldn't call them.

I will try calling tomorrow morning/afternoon and hope that the position hasn't been given to someone else because fate likes taunting me. In the meantime my registration did get accepted at chiptole for national career day on sept 9. I presume this means I have an interview with them at the whittwood location. Yes I already went there earlier this year for a group interview but if it's like the hiring event chipotle had in 2012. Then it will be 1 on 1 interviews where I can stand out more then in a 30+ group interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment