Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Just some minor updates

Today I realized how often the OCTA 129 bus goes to the brea mall so I could apply at stores there. Which I intend to do because I keep getting newsletter type emails from getphotographyjobs.com about picture people in the brea mall. PP is a photography studio similar to the type you would go to at sears, so I will apply there later on today. Yes I have experience shooting in a mini studio, also I understand lighting and ISO(I practice the fundamentals) and I would shoot around 400-800 ISO range.

Anyways I been busy putting videos on my sister's tablet because she is a little menace and deleted most of them. So guess who has to search for them and put them on again? yep you guessed right it's criss angel who has to do it. I keed, it falls down to me because my parents aren't very good with technology.

I have another tablet I bought just to sell that my friend already spoke for, which I am putting videos and apps on it and some of my pictures(shameless self pandering) that all takes up quite a bit of my time. I also went to the swap meet this past saturday and I been editing some of my pictures on my galaxy tab 3 with  snap seed so there goes a lot of my time. I have been saving jobs on snagajob that lead me to end up with a big backlog of TO APPLY that I will take care of one by one.

So I will try to get a haircut (I have tom cruise MI2 hair right now) just in case I have a sudden interview and I will keep on applying at places and hope for the best



No comments:

Post a Comment