Saturday, August 22, 2015

Retro saturdays and the sega genesis

Ok first I want to say that it is called a sega genesis and not just a sega like every other person seems to do. Ok now that I got that out of the way, I grew up with a super nintendo but I had cousins that owned a genesis 2 and sonic 2 and tmnt hyperstone heist and street fighter 2. Everytime I was at their house I would play sonic 2 and sf2 so much and I never got bored of them. I wanted my own genesis I almost traded my snes for their's.

I finally did get one in 2002 and I was extremely happy. I owned sonic 2 and sonic knuckles and sega 6 pack and I don't remember what else. Oh yeah sonic blast. Sadly I didn't have it for very long as my dad put it in storage then threw it away no reason since he throws away people's things without asking and he thought it was a vcr that didn't work.

Happily i did get a sega nomad which is a portable genesis and which I'll cover in another post. In the meantime I am lusting after a genesis 3 because of it's small size but the genesis 2 does have nostalgia factor


No comments:

Post a Comment