Sunday, August 2, 2015

Continuing about break ups and the depressing songs

I mentioned in my previous post about break up songs that I made it seem almost fun, well one thing I want to do is go all out in case I ever get a gf then get dumped.  I was watching the drew carey show earlier and in the episode he has cyber sex with me only she doesn't know it's him and vice versa.When drew finds out whose on the other end there is a scene cut to him in the shower crying while sitting(he has he glasses and clothes still on).  That is one thing I want to do when I'm in a sad mood among with wondering where my life went and wondering if I am going to be single the rest of my short life.

Also I want to have treat myself to lots of fast food and ice cream and sit on the couch all day and feel completely hopeless. 

Anyways here's some songs about break ups

Don't speak by no doubt
Love hurts by nazareth
Fall back down by rancid
Dismantle me by the distillers
My happy ending by avril lavigne
Punk rock love by the casualties
Since u been gone by kelly clarkson
My immortal by evanescence
You know your right by nirvana(even though it's about suicide)
Mushy love song by tsunami bomb
Story of my life by social distortion(about a sad life)







No comments:

Post a Comment