Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I got free coffee from panera bread

for the month of august, it's one per day with my choice of an iced coffee or a brewed coffee. I'm not sure why I got one free all month but I'll take it. However thanks to my kurt cobain like build I am also sensitive to caffeine in the matter bray wyatt to the husky harris chants. Ok I think I have free coffee as a thank you from PB for being a long time card holder( since 2011 or 2012). I will go tomorrow to try out the hot coffee and then stop by office depot to get some pens for 50 cents(a box of 10). After that I will throw a pity party for myself thanks to the caffeine

Then I will job search on linkedin and try CL then feel hopeless (caffeine again). then wonder where my life is going then listen to songs about break ups for some reason. Anywho of course I'm frustrated with job hunting and I got a haircut today just in case I get a SURPRISE CALL FOR AN INTERVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment