Sunday, August 9, 2015

A very quick update

Burlington coat factory (at the quad in whittier) is hiring seasonal cashiers so I applied. It's pretty straightforward and there are 2 personality surveys that go by fast.

I been minecrafting on my galaxy tab 3 lite, I spend most of the time working on the mansion I made. Yes I will post pics eventually. I also keep busy by editing the music I got(it's a pain when every song has the artist's name in the file) oh yeah I updated minecraft pe to 0.11 (I been playing 0.8) and the differences are huge.

There is a day night cycle, more animal eggs, more variety in the flowers and new blocks. The biggest change is that your not just limited to your "box" world and you can play infinite just like on the PC. You can keep your old world and convert it to infinite which I haven't done.

I can't wait till 0.12 is released on android or even 0.13. Anyways I will keep applying at places on snagajob and turn in an application at big lots sometime this week

No comments:

Post a Comment