Tuesday, September 22, 2015

2 Broke Girls is my new favorite show

I started watching it 2 days ago I think when it was randomly on tbs, I instantly got hooked and no it's not because of max's cleavage. I love how buddy buddy max and caroline are. I like max's snarky "I don't care" darlene conner like attitude and her witty comebacks. There is sooo much innuendo in this show and most of it is by max and sometimes it's pretty obvious like in this episode "you need 9 inches". I love chestnut the horse and he gives the show a little something different especially when you can see him lounging around in the yard and when the door is open and he sticks his head in the apartment.

Anyways today I ended up watching the first 8 episodes of season 1 in order because I thought eh I'll give it a chance and now I can't stop watching it. It's on 3 times a day on tbs. Oh I know it was on CBS but I never knew what time and I never bothered to search the guide for it. This show makes me want to become a waiter but I can't be as witty as max because she should have been fired a long time ago. Idk how she gets away with saying some of those things to her customers.

That little counter thing at the end just seems to go up or down at random numbers with no thought given to what happened in the episode


No comments:

Post a Comment