Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Goosebumps the movie is coming out next month

I always wanted to see a goosebumps movie when I was little and now it's coming out pretty soon. It will be weird to see grown men with little kids but hey it's based on the 90's books and it appeals to all ages. Anyways the trailer is here and it's nice to see some familar faces. I saw slappy,the gnomes, abdominal snowman of pasadena, the praying mantis from a shocker on shock street, the wolfwere from the wolfwere of fever swamp, the mummy from the mummy walks and others I didn't really pay attention to.

There's so much potential for villans like the dogs from the barking ghost or the beasts from the easts or the egg monsters from mars or those slug thing in monster blood 4 or the headless ghost or the horrors from one day at horrorland or the 50's kids from a haunted school or the dead house. Ok I went a little overboard but I am looking forward to this mainly because of jack black

No comments:

Post a Comment