Sunday, September 13, 2015

Things from the 90's are coming back at target

First off I was at target the other day looking through the minecraft books and since they keep them in the children's book section I saw something that drew my eye, I did 5 take just to be extra sure. I saw brand new goosebumps books with the 90's look. I know that the old goosebumps books are remastered with new covers but this was like as if someone time traveled to 1995 and brought the books here, Yes you can take off the target sticker, Sadly the back of the book and back cover break the 1995 illusion but you can still pretend you got it in 1995.

Earlier today I decided for no reason at all, to walk through the stawars toy section when I saw something that made me stop and look again, boxes of brand new micro machines starwars. Micro machines stopped being made in the early 00's so to see these again new at target blew my mind. I had to hold them to make sure this was real and it was as real as the 2004 red sox. They were $19.99 each so I quickly put them back also they seem a lot more plastic then what I remember.

To give you an idea of how I felt, it would be like if the super nintendo was sold again as brand new or if mattel brought back hot wheels from the early 90's or if vhs movies were in the shelves again




No comments:

Post a Comment