Friday, September 11, 2015

Today is sept 11

I vividly remember waking up and wondering why there was a skyscraper in new york that was on fire. I also remember there was this bearded man and I wondered what he had to do it. I didn't know what the world trade center was or who osama bin ladan or al quida was(they don't deserve proper spelling) or why they did it. I was just watching and watching. My 1st ever airplane flight was earlier that summer in july and I returned in late august so I can remember a time when airports were more lax.

I remember there was nothing on but news for the next few days on all the channels. The only thing that broke the streak was wwe smackdown(I didn't have cable and I couldn't just stream videos like nowadays), I kept thinking survivors would be founds months after the attacks but there wasn't any. I really miss the twin towers and it's a sad sight in home alone 2, I wish I could somehow stand on the observation deck as it's one of the things I hope to accomplish(see the sights of new york) but that will have to be left blank

Also yes terrorists did it and not the government unless you like to believe what a sketchy person on a sketchy site tells you (all while having no engineering background).


No comments:

Post a Comment