Monday, September 14, 2015

Quick update on me

I get daily emails from snagajob about locations near me that are hiring so I let them build up the past 4 days and today I went on a spree. I looked through every job close by I might be qualified for and saved the jobs I was going to apply at. Just right now I applied at: chuck e cheese, bed bath and beyond(2 different positions) and petco. Those applications went quick and there was no personality survey, well there is one for petco but it goes by fast also you need an account to apply at petco.

As always I hope I get a call back from any of these places but in the mean time I will apply at: 2 buffalo wild wings locations, burlington and marshall's. I will also take a peek at the puente hills mall job section and try to scrap a plan to visit a few stores on a trip there. Ok I'm back from peeking(that came out wrong) and the round 1 website actually lets you apply online so I will do that tomorrow as I tuckered out right now. Also there's few changes in the job listings as many of them have a start date of july or august and it is the middle of September

Tomorrow I am going to work on an essay and apply at round 1 and turn in some cans to recycle for $ and possibly go to the 99 cents store to get a studio art mini journal for drawings(I'm a horrible drawer though)

Hopefully things turn out for the best life wise and job hunt wise after all, life's what you make it so let's make it rock(hopefully someone get's where that is from)

No comments:

Post a Comment