Saturday, September 5, 2015

Update on me

I have my national career day interview at chipotle on wednesday(I assume they are mass hiring) and I hope it's one on one interviews so I can let the employees get to know me and my awesome personality. I applied for a temp jr writer position in la puente and I hope I really do get it. It would be writing descriptions for pop culture and video games. Which I already have since I wrote 2 articles for therichest.com back in feb. Also my blog is rooted in pop culture and video games(retro fridays)

Like always I hope I get a call back and I also applied as a wireless sales consultant at 2 targets. Those are the people that work in the cell phone kiosk in the electronics section at target so I really hope I get an interview from either of these places. If not, well I have chipotle on wednesday to plead my heart out. In the mean time yes I am getting sick of job hunting, I just want it to be over but no, fate likes to laugh at me

No comments:

Post a Comment