Thursday, September 3, 2015

You never know when something is gone

Throughout my short life I have learned not to take anything for granted. You can't count on certain things to always be there. You have to make the most of your time because you never know when that last time will be. I'm talking about stores but it can also apply to people. For example there was once an arcade close to where I lived near nickle nickle. The
Last time I went was in 2005 but I always kept brushing off plans to return. Well one day the  place was boarded up and closed. I was too late, there was no more going to the arcades. I was lucky enough to take a picture before it was demolished then rebuilt into a buffalo wild wings.

I vividly remember in 2005,comparing shirts with a classmate named jennifer unzueta. We made plans to hang out one day but guess what?    that day never came, she died in a car accident(she wasn't driving) in 2007 and just like that she was gone.

So make the most of life, you never know when the last time you'll see a person or the last time you'll be inside a store(RIP Kmart and KB Toys)

No comments:

Post a Comment