Monday, September 21, 2015

Some of my driving pet peeves

Yes I already posted a similar entry last year but this one is more detailed. The one I hate the most is people that go 35mph+ in the alley behind my house especially during the morning/afternoon when kids are playing and it's even worse since a lot of the cars are drivien by moms with a kid in a child seat. I live close to a daycare so it makes me mad that so many moms go 40 mph and endanger other kids lives and their own kids(it's a narrow alley and they pley in it) and don't even realize it.

Another one is people that switch lanes when they are pulling up to a red light since the other one has less cars but they go 15 to 10 mph under the speed limit so what was the point of going to the lane with less cars if they were just going to drive like a paranoid drug dealer.

It also irks me when people go fast through a busy parking lot during a busy time of the day. For example I have seen people go 35mph+ at the parking lot of target during afternoon hours on a sunday where there are lots of people walking around. It's always a slow car too like a camry

No comments:

Post a Comment