Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I have been gone from facebook for 7 months

That is a long time and almost long enough to have a baby although I was born at 7 months old and severly underweight which explains my k.cobain like build. Anyways the main reason why I went on hiatus from fb is my mom making me feel like a loser. I'm sure other people have a parent who compares you to your cousins and keeps using them as a measuring stick meanwhile they complain about you. Well my mom is exactly like that but worse. She's like louis from malcom in the middle mixed with benny from the george lopez show and a little bit of mrs. skinner from the simpsons. My mom is stuck in 1992 and assumes that jobs are just falling from the sky so you can easily apply in person and get a call back that same day and when you interview, there's just 2 other candidates so you can know if you got the job or not that same visit.

I have explained lots of times that things don't work that way anymore and that job applicatiions are different too. Lots of them are online and have a personality survey to fill out. You don't just fill out your information and your done. My mom doesn't understand those for profit schools like devry or ITTech or trade colleges like american career college  and how you don't get a dipolma. I explained how they work lots of times and how the paper you get isn't worth much but she just compares me to my cousin who went to ADC for 6 months.

Anyways my mom just loves to make up bad and untrue things about me to her sisters and her family so I look and feel like well a loser but at this point it might as well be true. I took the break from fb so I could focus on getting a job although so far that isn't panning out and I also got bummed out by how many of my fb friends had jobs and I didn't.

To sum up this post,my mom makes me feel like a loser so I took a break from facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment