Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Now I remember why I always hated school

Mainly because of math classes(pre algebra is when I stopped understanding) but english class too. As ironic as it is that I love to write and have my own blog, I have always done badly in english classes. Mainly because of my bad grammar and difficulty grasping the english language(english is my 2nd language)  and I just can't understand things like adverbs,pro nouns, adjectives and thesis statements. I had to redo an intro paragraph and body paragraph and I just can not do this   

Your thesis should be the last sentence of your intro and  A clear thesis statement specifically  states your current food experiences and your plan for a new food experience.

I thought that's what I did but I am horrible at writing an essay so I need major help and I just realized why it's bad to have such few friends as the ones I have aren't great with editing english papers and I'm honestly considering dropping out of school for good as I can't even do this paper correctly 

No comments:

Post a Comment