Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Craiglist wanted section is just full of lowlifes

By which I mean there are a lot of sob stories or people that had something in their childhood and want it for extremely cheap

The most common one is "I had it in my childhood and I want to play it again" sureeee you just happen to have the most expensive rare games when you were little and you want them for $2 each. No one is going to be cleaning their son's attic then see the CL wanted ad and sell it for cheap. They are just giving a person a list on what is rare and valuable so thanks. It gets worse when "I showed my son an old episode of mmpr and now he wants mmpr toys but I only have $3" right and then it's going on ebay. "My kid wants to play silent hill 1 but it has to be complete and in great condition with no scratches" I wonder if he would still want it if it had some small scratches or he'll offer 40 cents because it's not worth much

Then there's the one that try to use a sick kid or relative or because they lost their job as a way to get something for free or cheap. I have seen someone asking for ps3 games because their wife is in the hospital with cancer and that magically cures her. "My daughter/Son dropped their 3DS/ps4/expensive tablet and I would like one for $5 because I lost my job and their birthday is coming up" I'm not sure about you guys but if I broke something that my parents bought me like a 3DS then I would not get another one also if they don't have a job then electronics should be the last thing on their mind. I like to offer them food and they usually say they are not a charity case. Uhhhh... it seems like you are

People also say they want valuable video games for a shelter or they run a neighborhood kid's place but it's funny to me how they want kid unfriendly RPG games that have to come with the case and manual and they have to be in great condition. They also don't want to pay even pennies on a half dollar and instead want you to donate your super rare games because it's for the kids man. It just makes me lol at them and sometimes I'm tempted to donate a bunch of kid friendly games like nba jam and gex and nfl blitz and say kids will love free games

Sometimes I do look for the wanted section in case someone wants something I have but those are getting more and more rare as it seems to be full of people that want something valuable for $1 or free and will try any sob story. I'm sorry but I hear the same story 3 or 5 times every time I try to sell something so I know it's not a coincidence that it's for their son





No comments:

Post a Comment