Friday, July 15, 2016

Retro fridays and woolworth

Now I don't remember much about woolworth since I very rarely went there when I was little. Mostly because my mom always went to kmart(there was no walmarts close by) because it was cheaper then target. Also Montgomery Ward won out over woolworth based on my mom

That describes woolworth pretty well or if it fits better, sears and walmart put together but with less grocery. I could buy a coat and a super nintendo game and magazine and something to drink

Everytime we went to woolworth I knew my mom would take hours and I was pretty much free to spend all that time in the video game section. My main jams were the donkey kong country games and sonic 2 and later on whatever nintendo 64 game was popular like super mario 64 or a ps1 with a demo disc

These memories could have easily been replicated at sears or target or best buy as a matter of fact I have more fond memories of sears. But this is why I don't remember much of woolworth


No comments:

Post a Comment