Saturday, July 9, 2016

Retro saturdays and toy story 2 the game

Released for ps1 and n64 back when the movie was still in theaters, toy story 2 was a mediocre at best platforming collect a thon but I still hold it in high regrad

What other game lets you explore andy's house and al's toy barn. The game is worth it just for those 2 levels alone. However there's respawning enemies and pretty bad pop up that do hinder it some what

Luckily that doesn't bother me but what does is first person view where you can hear buzz's darth vader breathing. I used to play it all the time when I was in middle school, well after school and I remember getting detention one day which has nothing to do with this game

I also had the strategy guide for some reason even though the game is pretty easy to 100%


No comments:

Post a Comment