Friday, July 29, 2016

Retro fridays and bradlees

This one might be cheating as there has never been a bradlees store here on the west coast but from what I seen and presume, it was like kmart in the 90's only smaller and a slight mix of ross or tjmax. It's a store I want to experience but probably wont unless time travel is invented ;)

Just looking at this picture I want to go to the snack bar area and feel like I'm in bizzaro 90's kmart. I would get a bradlee burger and a bradlee pizza and an american sub and an icee. Just look how cheap the food costs well it was the early 90's judging by the cashier's hairstyle so it only looks cheaper thanks to inflation

I only know about bradlees because I have some early 90's hot wheels that still have a price label from them among with kb toys. I wear them with pride also look how many payphones are outside


No comments:

Post a Comment