Saturday, July 30, 2016

Retro saturdays and Eddie Guerrero

Back in 2000 a group called the radicalz made their debut in the wwe by attacking various superstars. Among them was eddie guerrero who would team up with chyna(his mamacita) while they came out to his latino heat theme song and that's where I most remembered him

Following that, he changed his theme song to the I lie I cheat I steal and started cheating in funny ways in matches such as pretending to get hit by a chair and tossing it to his opponent then laying down so the referee thanks the opponent used it on eddie and now I miss him a lot

I most remember his parking lot brawl against a doctor of thuganomics john cena for how brutal it was(cars had dented hoods and broken windshields) and john's rap. I also remember brock lesnar making fun of eddie by having a mariachi band and breaking a pinata which I found funny at the time. I think he also rode a lawnmower to the ring

The best match of eddie's life was when he won the wwe title from brock then had the celebration the next week. He was incredibly happy that he finally made it and celebrated with balloons and confetti. He would always come out in a lowrider and just soak up the cheers of the crowd

Sadly he would pass away in nov 2005 and he is dearly missed


No comments:

Post a Comment