Sunday, July 31, 2016

So I haven't worked since may

The reason is because I got too far ahead in my picture taking and the owner was going to find someone to go through and edit the pictures I took then I presume I will return to my job but I will handle the buying and selling on ebay and packaging of products sold

With my mom blaming me for being on a break and a failure in life and comparing me to my cousins that went to those schools you see on tv then lying to her about what jobs they got, I have to be desperate to get a move on with my life plus my older mentorish friend seems to think I can do well in life if I get a business card and hand it out and tell companies I want to do product photography for them(I'm not sure I can just say hi to companies like that) he thinks it's easy but anyways the jist of this post is that......

I am offering my photoshop/photography skills for a small(cheap) fee. I am good at product photography and taking pictures of nature and people/crowds and I am extremely good with photoshop so I can do things such as crop someone out of a picture or make the background blurry or erase tattoos or certain things from a photo. I can also add more black to the yellow or make the blue pop more or do all sorts of unique things. I don't give up easily when I can't do something and then I see it as a challenge

If your interested you can email me at christian.elpai@gmail.com or text me at (562) 309-1579
I won't bite I promise and I'm pretty easy going and here's a pic I took then photoshopped

No comments:

Post a Comment