Monday, July 25, 2016

I have almost 100%cented lego jurassic world and it is a good game

This post is for the nintendo 3DS of lego jurassic world as I don't have a ps3 or xbox360(although I do want both systems)

I been craving that game for awhile so much so that it was the main reason why I purchased my 3DS. Anyways I have beaten all the DS lego games such as lego indiana jones and lego star wars so this game is very similar to the DS franchises. There are minor differences that go a long way, one example is each level doesn't have a freeplay and story mode true jedi status goal where you have to collect a certain amount of lego studs

There are 5 goals in a level and once you finish one it's saved in your progress and you can exit the level without getting to the finish line and it'll still be saved. This comes in handy when your just trying to collect an amber brick or get true explorer status. Also the levels themselves are a lot shorter and smaller which is great for the handheld platform. The hub of each movie is split into more mini hubs but this can get confusing as you can't just walk up to the gate of jurassic park 3 and see how many red bricks you collected in that movie. Nope you'll have to go one by one to each level to see what your missing

These are minor niggles that don't effect gameplay and it is once again a top notch lego game that is worth buying at $19.99. I know I have gotten my money's worth. Playing as dinosaurs is what gives this game an extra edge among with all 4 movies being in this game and not split up like lego indiana jones 1 and 2


No comments:

Post a Comment