Friday, July 22, 2016

Retro fridays and britney spears

Ah Britney Spears, in the late 90's to early 00's she was one of the biggest popstars in the world. Her music was everywhere especially in department stores among with her posters and CDs and shirts and whatever random things her face was on

Me like most people remember her music video for hit me baby one more time. The song was always on the radio but the video took it to a whole nother level. It made jaws drop thanks to britney's school girl outfit that is now considered tame. I also remember the song and video for crazy being really popular for it's time

When oops I did it again came out is when britneymania went skyhigh. That was THE song for the summer and it was inescapable. If you play it at a party people will still remember it. I know I still do, sadly she would fade into the limelight but for a couple of years, britney spears was THE pop singer


No comments:

Post a Comment