Friday, July 29, 2016

I finally got 100% on lego jurassic world

and I found out some things that will come in handy for anyone that plays the 3DS/ios/android versions(all 3 are the same) For example once I unlocked all the dinos in the game I was wondering why certain objects in the padlocks still had question marks. I figured out you need to make 3 custom dinos in order to 100% the game

You have to build a medium dino with a trex head so it can roar in the medium dino padlock(I use a raptor because it's cool) and a medium dino with a Irex head so it can sneak past the guard(again I use a raptor because it's cool). You also have to build a trex with a dilophosaurus head so it can spit at a boat in the large dino padlock

Those last 3 kept me playing an extra day but overall I enjoyed the game even if you don't get anything for getting 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment