Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I am still employed

and even though I'm not scheduled for a lot of hours, I pick up co workers shifts when they call out or something similar and I end up working more hours then scheduled. For example, 2 weeks ago I worked 5 days in a row and 3 of those days were days I wasn't scheduled. A good co worker friend of mine who I built a solid bond with, quit last week and I miss that person a lot. I helped them go to the right place during the group interview and we were there together. Since we got hired we made a semi pact to have each other's back and things grew from there. Sure I have their # but they are one of those people that reply back 4 days later if at all plus it's not the same as seeing someone in person. So I probably have blown it with that person who is now my ex co worker. Oh and the last time I saw them, love story by taylor swift came on the store's muzik and they sung it well buttttt that song now reminds me of them and next time it comes on I'll probably cry(not really) but I am having a tough time handling this sudden departure of a co worker. Yes I know turn over is high but I didn't expect it so suddenly from this person

I don't handle change well and for some reason the 99 cents store got rid of the display box of top ramen chili and I hope they didn't stop stocking it as it is my favorite, I miss my grandpa and that depresses me and it's been a year since he died and I wish he was still alive. I was supposed to hang out with my friend this summer but she moved to another state even though we planned as recently as last week to spend time together. My good friend hasn't talked to me since august of last year and my other good friend isn't replying to anything. My parents are going to mexico next week and I hope I don't spend all that time alone as it will be very depressing especially when I'm alone with my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment