Friday, February 10, 2017

Retro fridays and afternoon cartoons

One thing that is missing from modern tv is cartoons in the afternoon/evening. I'm not talking about cartoon network and nick but over the air rabbit ears channels. I used to rush home from school to watch things like mmpr and bobby's world and eek the cat and animaniacs. Networks(especially fox) used to know their audience and ran a block of kid's shows right when they would get out of school. This is why I didn't need cable growing up as networks had me covered. It's also probably why there was a generation of kids that did their homework at night

I'm not sure what is on in the once coveted 2-4pm time slot but it's not the same as it was in the 90's. This is why kids would rather play on tablets/watch videos on a computer then watch tv

No comments:

Post a Comment