Thursday, February 16, 2017

I find it hard to believe that girl meets world ended

Maybe some day I'll review all the episodes similar to how I did with the wonder years since it had a short run. That sums up the show nicely, "short run" and I firmly believe it ended before it really came into it's own. The 2nd season is where the show started hitting it's stride but it ended way too quickly (like my last relationships) and it's also where the intro changed to something that paid homage to the last few seasons of boy meets world. I have seen the last episode and a lot of the guest stars/previous cast members from boy meets world all made an appearance and it felt powerful. The show ended on a cliff hanger and that was that, just like when boy meets world ended and I thought that was the last I seen of corey,topanga,shawn and mr feeny, this might truly be the last time I see maya and riley and topanga and corey and mr feeny and shawn for the reals this time

Unlesssss netflix or hulu pick it up and have it as an exclusive similar to fuller house but that would take a miracle at this point. It seems like just yesterday girl meets world premiered and now it's gone, this is why I am single even though relationship statuses have nothing to do with a tv but it does make a good metaphor "things are gone before you know it" I just wish girl meets world could have lasted a little bit longer

No comments:

Post a Comment