Friday, February 24, 2017

Retro fridays and space goofs

For some reason I don't remember much of space goofs even though I used to watch it a lot during it's run(although I taped new episodes as I was in saturday school). I made it my weekly sunday morning/afternoon tradition to watch the newest episode of space goofs I taped and then I would lol the day away. Ok enough of my childhood memories, space goofs is a cartoon that stars 5 aliens that crashed into earth and spend the series trying to get back home. They have a tv remote that lets them shape shift and the whole series seems to be parody ren and stimpy

Like I said, I don't remember much about space goofs, I vaguely remember the theme song and I mostly remember it was on saturday mornings and was mostly aired in 1997 but it was fun while it lasted

No comments:

Post a Comment