Friday, February 10, 2017

Retro fridays and doll parts by hole

I'm not sure what it is about this song but it has the quintessential 90's alternative feel to it well because it is from the 90's. It was usually in the background in my childhood on a slow sunday or saturday while I played with my hot wheels and micro machines outside, often I would pretend my lemon tree was a jungle and lady bugs were eagles and flies were wasps, rollie pollies were tigers for some reason. The song has a soft relaxed vibe and courtney love sounds like she's going to cry at any moment

When your in the right mood it sounds so amazing and yes it still holds up well. If you have the time give it a listen, there's no bad words or random shouting, it's a simple almost acoustic style song that really hits you. Here's the link to the video

No comments:

Post a Comment