Friday, February 3, 2017

retro fridays and incite magazine

Most likely if your reading this you have no idea what incite magazine is(was) and that's ok. Incite magazine was a video game themed magazine that launched in 1999. The 1st issue cost 99 cents and I got a copy at rite aid and yes the cashier was amazed a 270+ page magazine was 99 cents. Oh and the rock was on the cover. It was started by some former writers from gamepro and focused on video games and wrestling and it would have interviews with celebrities

It was later split into a home console magazine and a pc magazine that came with a demo disc. I would pick up an incite magazine whenever I was feeling bored and I owned the 1st issue and the lennox lewis issue and the one with hugh jackman on the cover. Incite magazine was short lived but I still have fond memories and it's an interesting read if you can find an issue


No comments:

Post a Comment