Thursday, February 9, 2017

The 99 cents has various lego dimension toys

Well they have started selling them a few weeks ago and they have become my newest collecting obsession. I already frequently go to the 99 cents store for snacks/drinks and this only got me more familiar with the cashiers and stockers. Ok the 1st time I saw lego dimensions toys at the 99 cents store I only saw a shelf of homers and figured they were $1.99 or 2.99 so I only got one. When it rang up at the register at 99 cents well I went back and bought 2 more. I would return again in 2 days and I got a scooby doo and lord of the rings ones. I would come by every few days and they always seemed to have new stock. Except this week it hasn't been restocked and I hope it hasn't stagnated

Anyways I have built up a good sized collection and I have: scooby doo,jurassic world, emmit, the kat from the lego movie, the spaceman from the lego movie, bad cop, lotr grimmlie,legolas,gollum, various ninja legos,krusty,bart and homer, wizard of oz, portal and others I'm forgetting

People don't seem to realize the value on these has gone way down thanks to the 99 cents store flooding the market. It makes me laugh seeing someone trying to sell a pack for $10 or even $5 or $3 as it's hard to miss the memo about these being at the 99 cents store. I saw someone trying to con people by saying it's to teach their kids how to flip things. They sold also teach them supply and demand

From what I seen, I need nya from lego ninjago, the back to the future and dr who sets and yes I am willing to trade for them. I have bart,lotr legolas and grimmlie, cragger,gollum and I can get other ones. If your interested let me know


No comments:

Post a Comment